TIPS TO SAVE BATTERY LIFE
Mobile phones today have so many added features that drain the battery life in no time but if taken care, battery can be conserved for a longer period by following these simple tricks:
- Use dark colored wallpapers/themes and apps background instead of bright colors to conserve more battery.
- Manually adjust screen brightness regularly as required. This is one major way to save battery..
- Switch off your phone’s vibration mode as it takes more power to vibrate than to ring.
- Do not use display auto-brightness because usually the screen is way brighter than you actually need.
- Switch off your cellphone in case you are not using it.
- Shorten the screen time-out so that your phone turns to sleep mode in less time to conserve more.
- Turn off the unnecessary background tasks performed by your phone.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G/4G and Hotspot as repeated searches for signals will make your battery level drop instantlyli>
- Disable push notifications for non-essential apps.
- For the optimal performance of your battery, always charge it to 100% after it has completely drained out
- Avoid over-charging your battery; do not leave your phone plugged in after your battery is completely charged as it reduces the lifespan of it
Other articles in this section:
Windows® 10 Anniversary Update
UI: the great makeover !
Corning© Gorilla© Glass 3
Qualcomm – Snapdragon 410
For budding photographers
DIFFERENT SENSOR TYPES