01 | 15Technology news
TIPS TO SAVE BATTERY LIFE
Mobile phones today have so many added features that drain the battery life in no time but if taken care, battery can be conserved for a longer period by following these simple tricks:
- Use dark colored wallpapers/themes and apps background instead of bright colors to conserve more battery.
- Manually adjust screen brightness regularly as required. This is one major way to save battery..
- Switch off your phone’s vibration mode as it takes more power to vibrate than to ring.
- Do not use display auto-brightness because usually the screen is way brighter than you actually need.
- Switch off your cellphone in case you are not using it.
- Shorten the screen time-out so that your phone turns to sleep mode in less time to conserve more.
- Turn off the unnecessary background tasks performed by your phone.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G/4G and Hotspot as repeated searches for signals will make your battery level drop instantlyli>
- Disable push notifications for non-essential apps.
- For the optimal performance of your battery, always charge it to 100% after it has completely drained out
- Avoid over-charging your battery; do not leave your phone plugged in after your battery is completely charged as it reduces the lifespan of it